Visionary and networker.
(Almost) always relaxed - even in turbulent times.
Klaus Candussi is Co-Founder and Manager of the Internationalization Business Unit.
Experience and competences
- Musicology studies, academic degree Mag.Phil. at the Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz
- Social management studies, academic degree MAS at the Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien
- Professional experience as Regional Secretary of Lebenshilfe Steiermark
- CEO of multiple organisations focused on to the work with and for people with disabilities
- Journalist, consultant and speaker
- Ashoka Fellow since 2015, graduate of the Ashoka Visionary Program 2016 for Innovative Leadership und Impact-Orientiation
- Experience in the development and leadership of social organisations as well as experience in the conception and leadership of transnational development projects
- Co-Founder and together with Walburga Fröhlich Central Ambassador of the atempo group
Special knowledge / experience
- Work experience with people with learning difficulties and disabilities, as well as with self-help organisations
- Work experience as a consultant for organisations, as a presenter and lecturer
- Journalistic practice and lecturing activities
- Long-term experience in stakeholder management
Executive and supervisory board experience:
- Treasurer of the atempo association
- Board member of „Österreichischer Franchiseverband ÖFV“
- 2018: Innovative Practice 2018 Zero Project
- 2017: World Summit Award
- 2017: Social Award
- 2017: Fast Forward Award Fin.
- 2016: SDG Pioneer
- 2015: Ashoka Fellowship
- 2015: Erasmus+
- 2015: European Business Award
- 2015: Zweiländerpreis
- 2015: ASRA
- 2015: Green Franchise Award nom.
- 2014: Trigos
- 2013: Franchise Award
- 2012: Trigos nom.
- 2012: SEA-Award nom.
- 2011: B2B Diversity Preis
- 2011: ConSozial-Preis
- 2009: Lifelong Learning Award
- 2007: SozialMarie Preis