Bubbling over with ideas.
Walburga Fröhlich is the CEO of atempo GmbH and the managing partner of CFS GmbH.
Experience and competences:
- Education in social work and social management, academic degree MA at the FH Joanneum in Graz
- Education in integrative supervision and organisational consulting at the Fritz Perls Institut Düsseldorf
- Work experience as a social worker, supervisor, consultant and speaker
- Ashoka Fellow since 2015, graduate of the Ashoka Visionary Program 2016 for Innovative Leadership und Impact-Orientiation
- Experience in the development and leadership of conselling centers as well as experience in the conception and leadership of transnational research and development projects
- Co-Founder of atempo and together with Klaus Candussi Central Ambassador of the atempo group
Special knowledge / experience
- Work experience with people with learning difficulties and disabilities of all ages
- Scientific accompanying research
- Supervision and organisational consulting
- Barrier-free communication
- Long-term experience in stakeholder management
Executive and supervisory board roles:
- Chairlady of the atempo association
- Board member of „Sozialwirtschaft Steiermark. Für Menschen mit Behinderungen“
- First chairperson of the „Social Entrepreneurship Netzwerk Österreich SENA“
- 2018: EU Prize for Women Innovator für Walburga Fröhlich
- 2018: Innovative Practice 2018 Zero Project
- 2017: World Summit Award
- 2017: Social Award
- 2017: Fast Forward Award Fin.
- 2016: SDG Pioneer
- 2015: Ashoka Fellowship
- 2015: Erasmus+
- 2015: European Business Award
- 2015: Zweiländerpreis
- 2015: ASRA
- 2015: Green Franchise Award nom.
- 2014: Trigos
- 2013: Franchise Award
- 2012: Trigos nom.
- 2012: SEA-Award nom.
- 2011: B2B Diversity Preis
- 2011: ConSozial-Preis
- 2009: Lifelong Learning Award
- 2007: SozialMarie Preis