- Products & services
- The ability to read and comprehend information is a fundamental requirement to live an independent life.
- Around 24 million people in Austria, Germany and Switzerland are either analphabetic or face reading difficulties.
- The majority of information distributed by companies and authorities are not comprehensible for those people.
- We translate information according to the capito format "Leicht Lesen" into the language levels A1, A2 and B2.
- We translate according to the capito quality standards.
- The capito method is the only method in the German-speaking area that is being TÜV-certified on an anual basis.
- Translations in different language levels directly on your smartphone
- The user can switch between the different text versions
Your website, easy-to-understand
With the iFrame or weblink you can effortlessly include easy-to-read content on your website
- iFrame: Display of information on your website with costumised layout
- Weblink: Link to a new browser window for easy-to-read texts
- https://studienabteilung.uni-graz.at/de/studienbeitrag/ordentliche-studierende/studierende-aus-anderen-laendern/ (Link=LL-symbol on the right side of the window)
Digital and easy-to-understand
We are happy to share a selection of our translations with you. You can find them on our digital channels.
On smartphone and desktop
You can read our translated texts either
- on this website via weblink and iFrame
- on your smartphone with the free capito App
In the capito workshops, we will...
• inform you about accessibility
• explain what accessibility means
• help to heighten safety standards
- We will assess your building with the CEDOS-tool
- We will check your current environement on-site.
- We will show you how you can make the lives of multiple people easier.