What does capito Graz do?
For over 10 years, we have been translating different texts into easy-to-understand language. We prepare the information for different media types – no matter if printed booklet or barrier-free video. capito Graz is located in Graz and is part of the capito franchise network, which was founded by atempo.
What is special about capito Graz?
In the last years, we focussed on products connected to the topics of work safety and fire safety.
Our work safety products are relevant for businesses and organisations whose employees and clients are part of to the following target groups:
- People with learning difficulties and disabilities
- People with migration background
- People with with a low level of school education
- Walburga Fröhlich: CEO and Co-Founder
- BA Micha Fröhlich: Assistance to the Management
- DI Dr. Ernst Stelzmann: Chief Financial Officer
- Mag. Paul Anton Mayer, BSc.: Chief Digital Officer & Manager
- Peter Probst: Market Research manager and Key Account Manager
- Magª (FH) Karoline Körner: Franchise Know-How-Transfer
- Uwe Lubrich: Author
- DI Katharina Binder: Expert on Physical Accessibility, Barrier-free Documents and Graphic Designer
- Ursula Semlitsch: Easy-to-read Editor and Project Coordinator
- Veronika Fröhlich: Online Editor (on maternity leave)
- Melanie Wimmer: Accessibility Expert
Course Leicht Lesen
In 2020 capito Graz provides the extensive course “Leicht Lesen”. The starting date is the 11th May!
- Easy-to-understand iPad manual
Implementation and distribution of a manual detailing the operation of iPads and the creation of books
- E-learning platform for the recording of work hours
Conception and programming of easy-to-understand self-learning modules